Tuesday 14 April 2015

Yippee! I've won some more bird feed with one of my photos........... fantastic!

During January I was delighted to hear I had won a prize in a photo competition.
A voucher worth £25 for a choice of wild bird products.
I chose a selection of bird food which went down a treat with my garden visitors.

Well guess what... I've done it again in their March photography competition.
For my prize this time I chose a sack of Sunflower Hearts.
This big bag of Sunflower Hearts arrived today... the squirrels will be delighted!

4 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

well done Andrew. The birds will also love those seeds.

Gillian Olson said...

Great to win a prize for something you love to do Andrew, congratulations.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Congrats. Hope you show us the winning photo or link to i! (All your bird photos are deserving of a prize though>)

Heather Wilde said...

Did you choose anything for the squirrels ;) I suppose they just help themselves. Well done on your win.